Coronavirus Information & Resources
Morgan State University’s vaccine mandate remains in effect for the Fall 2022 Semester. All new students must submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by August 8 or submit a vaccine exemption by July 25.
A copy of your COVID vaccination document (provided at the time the vaccine is received) must be submitted to MSU as verification. The process for students and employees are described below.
To meet the vaccination requirement, all students will be required to confirm their vaccination status with the University Health Center. To upload your COVID-19 vaccination card (fully vaccinated), please follow the instructions below:
- Submit your COVID-19 Vaccine Card (indicating that you are fully vaccinated) to the MSU Student Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment or a photo. Ensure that your photo or attachment is clear and legible.
- Please include your full name, student identification number, and date of birth in the email.
- Once the vaccination card is received, please allow a minimum of 1-3 business days for review and verification.
- Additionally, continue to review your MSU student email address for additional correspondence regarding the submission of your COVID-19 vaccination card.
Please be advised, the University Health Center will not review or verify any vaccination card that indicates that the student is not fully vaccinated (2-Doses for Moderna or Pfizer and 1-Dose for J&J). We will correspond with the student directly via their MSU email address.
If you have any questions regarding the submission of your COVID-19 vaccination card, please feel free to contact the University Health Center at 443-885-3236.
To meet the vaccination requirement, all employees will be required to confirm their vaccination status here: MSU Vaccination Verifications. Individuals must have their vaccination document available on the device from which they are uploading the information.
- Enter your MSU email address, First Name, Last Name, and Company. Click the “Continue” button.
- Drag the file from the device location to the webpage or click “Browse files” to locate the file on your device.
- Click the “Upload” button.