Coronavirus Information & Resources
GatherSmart App: Screening Questions
Effective August 2, 2021, the University will be using the GatherSmart app to conduct symptom check and exposure monitoring for those returning to campus. This tool is a phone based app that will require you to answer several COVID-19 related questions before entering the campus or leaving your Residence Hall. This app will replace the paper questionnaire.
APP DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
For email-enabled mobile device users (students and employees only):
- Check your email
- On the mobile device (cell or tablet) you intend to use when coming to campus, open your @morgan.edu email. Find an email with subject “Enroll to GatherSmart”; click “OnBoard Link”
- Download App
- After clicking the “Onboard Link”, the screen will appear (if not, refresh the screen)
- Click the three dots in the top right to “Add to HomeScreen” (see screenshot)
- Check your mobile device, your app should now be downloaded. NOTE: you will NOT have to download this app again.
Video instructions for downloading the app can be found below.
No email-enabled mobile device? No problem. Please go to one of the Campus Check-In locations – see the “Campus Check In” section below.
BEFORE ARRIVAL TO CAMPUS (Mobile Device Users)
- Before you arrive to campus (on the same day of your arrival), click on the GatherSmart app on your mobile device.
- Click “New Survey” at the bottom right of the screen to begin your survey.
- On the next screen, select your campus destination (building) and click “Start survey now”
- Answer the pre-screening questions accurately.
- If you are “CLEARED” to report to campus, you will get a QR Code that is now your “passport” to be on campus for the day.
- If you are NOT cleared to report to campus, contact your supervisor immediately!
All students, employees, and visitors will be required to check-in with the security guard at one of the following locations:
- Richardson Library
- Graves School of Business
- Martin D. Jenkins Hall (West Campus)
- Montebello Complex
- Murphy Fine Arts Center
- Communications Center
- Mitchell Engineering Building
- Tyler Hall
- Rawlings Dining Hall
For those without access to an email-enabled mobile device or visitors, you will be required to answer several COVID-19 related questions at the above approved/open locations.
For email-enabled mobile device users, have your QR code ready for the security guard to scan at the above approved/open locations.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the GatherSmart app or daily screening questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.