Coronavirus Information & Resources
People with COVID-19 have a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fevers or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If someone has trouble breathing, chest pain or pressure, or difficulty staying awake, get medical care immediately.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who do not live with you.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
ANY QUESTIONS? COVID19@MORGAN.EDU