Jenkins BSSC

Important Information, Procedures, and Forms for Students

Student Information

College of Liberal Arts Student Forms & Applications

Waiver of the 30 Hour Rule

If admitted to Morgan as a degree-seeking student you must earn the last 30 credit hours toward your desired degree at Morgan State University. In order to get permission to take credits off-campus, you must get a Waiver of the 30 Hour rule in order to pursue courses off-campus.

Excess Credits

Please complete a Request for Excess Credits if you are requesting more than 18 credits during a semester. You must have a 3.00 GPA to be granted to take more than 18 credits. There are certain exceptions to the rule with the approval of the Dean.

Petition for Academic Review

Please complete this form if you are requesting a course(s) you have already completed be considered to fulfill a degree requirement (course substitutions)

Policy and Procedure for Grade Disputes

In the case of a grade dispute, a student should pursue the following steps, in the attached sequence, in order to seek a resolution of the dispute.

Records and Registration Forms

Access to the following forms can be found on the Records and Registration website. 

Change of Major/ Minor Form

To officially change the student's major and or minor in the university's student information system.

Re-Admission Application 

To request re-admittance to the university. The student applying for readmission must be in good academic standing at all schools attended to be considered

Change of Academic Catalog Petition 

This form is to be used if a student wishes to change the academic catalog they matriculated under.