Advising Students

The Applied Liberal Studies program may be of interest to students who have been enrolled within the University for several semesters, or who are just starting out. If a student wishes to change their major to Applied Liberal Studies from a previous major they must first meet with the Coordinator for Applied Liberal Studies.

If after meeting with the ALS Coordinator the student wishes to change their major, they must submit a Change of Major form to their previous department. After attaining their department chair's signature, they should obtain the signature from the Coordinator from Applied Liberal Studies. It is then again up to the student to submit the Change of Major form to the registrar.