2017-2018 Pre Law Association Board
Jamilah S. Dennis, President
Seanasia Baronette, Vice President
Arroe Wilson, Secretary
Tonaeya Moore, Treasurer
2017-2018 Pre Law Association Activities:
Student Organization Summit, Sep. 8-9.
University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law Overview of the Admissions Process, January 30, 2018, USC 315.
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School Student Recruitment at Morgan State. February 8, 2018, 2018 USC 210.
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School Student Recruitment at Morgan State. February 14, 11 AM USC 210A, 2017.
The Pre Law Association at Morgan State University is proud to sponsor a one day conference: The Drug War Against Black America, Saturday, November 14, 10:30 AM in the University Student Center Theatre.
To register, follow this link: http://www.fff-morganstate.eventbrite.com/
The flyer for the conference is here.
Helpful Information for Law School Applicants
http://www.lsac.org/. Here you will find information regarding the need of your resume, LSAT, official transcripts, personal statement
LSAT help links:
Princeton Review: www.review.com
Get Prepped: http://www.getprepped.com/
Home LSAT: www.home-lsat.com
Varsity Tutors: http://www.varsitytutors.com/lsat-tutoring
Where to apply? http://www.bc.edu/offices/careers/gradschool/law/lawlocator.html
Exam Focus http://www.examfocus.com/lsat/
- Crushing the GRE: http://www.gograd.org/gre-guidebook/
- Grad School First Stop: GMAT Guide: http://www.gograd.org/gmat-guidebook/
- Preparing for the LSAT: http://www.gograd.org/lsat_guidebook/
- LSAT Logic Games Explanation
The Boston College On-line Law School Locator lists the 25th to 75th percentile LSAT scores and GPA ranges of first year classes at accredited law schools, entering in the fall of 2008. The Locator can help you identify schools where your scores and grades are most competitive for admission and help you gauge your chance of admission at a particular school.
· LSAT is offered in June, October, December, and February at Morgan State University, whose code is 1394. Walk-in registration is not permitted, and there are a limited number of seats available. Visit the following websites for registration, helpful information, and preparation, and application tips.
Financial Aid for Law School
Law School Application Checklist
Official Law School Guide
- Essays that will Get you into Law School, Chris Dowhan
- How to get into the Top Law School, Richard Montauk
- Kaplan Newsweek Law School Admissions Advisor, Kaplan
- The Law School Buzz Book, Carolyn Wise
- Cracking the LSAT with Sample Tests on CD-Rom, Princeton Review
- The Official LSAT Prep Test with Explanations, Bonnie Gordon
- Criminal Justice Programs
Appointments with the Pre-law Advisor
* Holmes Hall 302