Common Black College Application
Morgan State University welcomes applications via the Common Black College Application (CBCA). The Admissions Office will download applications submitted via the CBCA that meet these conditions:
- Your application is submitted for a current admitting term. The current admitting terms are Spring 2021 and Fall 2021.
- You are applying as a freshman. Transfer applications will not be accepted for Spring and Fall 2021.
- Your official high school transcript is uploaded to the CBCA platform by a high school official.
- You have selected Morgan as one of your top four college choices.
What to expect:
- Morgan State will download your application from the CBCA platform once all of the above conditions have been met.
- Once your application has been downloaded you will receive email notification that your application has been received.
- You must follow the steps included in the email to complete your application to Morgan State. The steps are:
- Submit your official SAT or ACT score report via College Board (5416) or ACT.org (1722). Test scores will not be accepted via the CBCA.
- Submit a Residency Information Form to email@example.com (for MD residents only)
- Once your application is complete we will review your application and submitted materials and send you an official decision notification via email and mail.
- Please Note: Our Priority Deadline is November 15th. Completed applications received by this date will receive an admission decision by February 15th. Our regular deadline is February 15th. Completed applications received by this date will receive an admission decision by April 15th. Completed applications received after February 15th will receive an admission decision on a rolling basis. A completed application consists of the submitted application, official high school transcript, official standardized test scores, student essay, and a counselor recommendation letter.