Computer Lab Policies
- All computer users must follow Morgan State University Computer Use Policy.
- Users, who are not properly logged on, discovered switching usernames or sharing accounts will not be allowed to use the system
- Internet chatting, game playing and pornography will not be tolerated in the lab. Any student caught violating these rules will lose his/her PC Lab privileges. Infractions will be treated on a case by case basis and at the discretion of the Asst. Director of Library Information Technology
- No foods or drinks allowed inside the labs at any time!
- DO NOT leave your personal belongings at the computer.
- Profanity will not be tolerated.
- Disruptive students will be asked to leave and University Police may be called in such situations.
- Do not change any system configurations. No use or installation of unapproved software on the computer systems.
- The lab is not to be used for any commercial activities.
- The library is not responsible for the content of materials accessed on the Internet.
- No destruction of property to the computer lab equipment.
- Keep your voices down, because others are trying to do their work.
- Please keep your work area neat and clean, free of trash and excess printouts
- Dispose of unwanted papers in the recycle bin.
- Users must log off the system before leaving the labs.
- All services shut down fifteen minutes before library closing.
- Announcements will be made before closing.
Changes may be made to this policy at the discretion of the Library Administration. All questions or comments should be directed to the office of the Asst. Director of Library Information Technology