Meeting Room Policies
- The Benjamin A. Quarles Room 119 and Blount Conference Room 120C in the ESR Library are available for meetings, as well as for workshops, presentations, and seminars of an educational nature.
- The rooms are not intended as a site for holding regularly scheduled classes or weekly meetings.
- Use of the rooms must not interfere with Library operations. Generally, telephones are reserved for Library business, and library staff members are not available to receive or deliver messages.
- No rearranging of the furniture is permitted, and the rooms and their contents should not be altered in any way.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the rooms.
- The Library is not responsible for items left in the rooms.
- Dates and times must conform to Library hours.
Description of Rooms
The Quarles Room, 119, is located on the first floor, to the right of the elevators. The Blount Room, 120C, is located inside of the first floor lounge; access is from the area between the main outer and inner entrance/exit doors. The Quarles Room seats up to 30 persons. The Blount Room #120C seats 30-40 persons. In the Quarles Room, tables are oriented toward the front of the room. Seating in the Blount Room is arranged in round-table fashion.
Both rooms have a podium, projector, screen, computer and audiovisual capabilities. (NOTE: all of the computers in the Library, like all other computers on the University network, require an MSU account, consisting of User Name and Password).
Reserving a Room
To reserve a room, fill out the Meeting Room Request Form.
If you have any questions or issues with the room, please notify the Library Administrative Office at 443-885-3488.
Earl S. Richardson Library
Text: askmorganlibrary + your question to 66746
Spring Break Hours
Fri 3/16: 24 hrs
Sat 3/17: 12 am - 6 pm
Sun 3/18: CLOSED
Mon-Fri 3/19-3/23: 8 am - 5 pm
Sat 3/24: CLOSED
Sun 3/25: 1 pm - 9 pm