2009 NTC Research Symposium
The NTC Research Symposium is a biennial event that brings together industry professionals, researchers, and students.
Held on Feb. 25, the 2009 NTC Research Symposium presented findings from the following NTC-sponsored projects:
- Trip Generation Studies for Special Generators
- A Statewide GIS Mapping of Recurring Congestion Corridors
- Development of a Prototype Vehicle-Infrastructure Integration System for Real-Time Traffic Management and Control
- Life Cycle and Economic Efficiency Analysis for Pavement Markings
- Estimation of Traffic Recovery Time for Different Flow Regimes on Freeways
- The Influence of Custodial Care of Children Among Elderly African Americans on Their Travel
Final reports for the aforementioned projects can be found here.