Thesis advisor's last name and the students expected graduation year is given in paranthesis unless stated otherwise:
- Mr. Solomon Tadesse (Aslan, 2016)
- Ms. Belygona Barare (Aslan, 2015)
- Mr. Behnam Tabatabai (Sitther, 2016)
- Mr. Lalith Naidu (Hohmann, 2015)
- Mr. Akinyele Oni (Akers, 2016)
- Mr. Olatoundji Yessoufou (Hoffman, 2016)
- Ms. Zainab Boone-Kukoyi (Aslan, Enrolled in Fall 2014)
- Ms. Somayeh Gharaie (Hoffman and Koban, Enrolled in Fall 2014)
- Mr. Enock Bonyi (Aslan, Enrolled in Fall 2014)
- Ms. Janelle Guy (Chen, Enrolled in Fall 2014)
- Mr. Steven Brown
Graduates of our Program:
1. "Environmentally Friendly Microwave Enhanced Syntheses of Important Cyclic Imides and Their Derivatives" by Benjamin, Ellis T., Ph.D., Morgan State University, 2007, 175 pages; (Advisor: Dr. Yousef Hijji).
2. "Analysis of metal ion catalyzed microwave destruction of Enterococcus faecalis, Staphylococcus aureus, and Escherichia coli", by Benjamin, Earl, III, Ph.D., Morgan State University. 2008: 175 pages; 3349918. (Advisor: Dr. Arthur Williams).
4. "Enzymatic Signal Amplification Using Plasmonic Nanostructures for Applications in Bioenvironmental Science and Engineering" by Abel, Biebele, Ph.D., Morgan State University, 2015, 197 pages; (Advisor: Dr. Kadir Aslan).
5. "Development of Rapid Analysis System Based on Microwave-Accelerated Bioassay Technique for Point-of-Care Applications" by Mohammad, Muzaffer, Ph.D., Morgan State University, 2015, 173 pages; (Advisor: Dr. Kadir Aslan).
6. "Assessing the Vulnerability of Coastal Aquatic Ecosystem Stability and Structure After Hurricane Passage" by Davenport, Erik, Ph.D., Morgan State University, 2015, 107 pages; (Advisor: Dr. Chunlei Fan).