SCMNS Honors Program
The Honors Program:
- Provides promising and highly motivated undergraduate students with opportunities to broaden and enrich their academic programs.
- Accelerates student's preparation for graduate and professional study.
- Enable honors student to become members of a close-knit community of academically talented individuals.
Benefits of the SCMNS Honors Program
- Freshman Honors Colloquium.
- Intensive, personal academic advisement.
- Enrollment in special sections of general education courses.
- Access to a wide range of specifically designed classes, seminars, colloquia and tutorials.
All University Honors Scholarship recipients are automatically considered University and SCMNS Honors Students.
Qualifications for Scholarships
- Cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0
- At least 1000 on SAT I or 22 on ACT (MD. Residents)
- At least 1100 on SAT I or 24 on ACT (non-MD. Residents)