Summer Training Academy in Robotics and Cyber Security: 2013 CyberSTARS Program: JUNE 24 – JULY 26, 2013
The Summer Training Academy in Robotics and (Cyber)Security (CyberSTARS) is a program designed to provide academically focused students with an opportunity to explore their interests in the world of robot and sensors programming and cybersecurity. Our primary focus is on students from urban settings and underrepresented groups preparing to enter 11th or 12th grades. The program also focuses on high school graduates who plan to enroll as Freshmen in the Computer Science, Mathematics or Electrical and Computer Engineering Departments of Morgan State University. more...
REASONS TO APPLY
- Advance computer knowledge and programming skills
- Learn about attractive and lucrative careers in emerging robotics and cybersecurity disciplines
- Learn about scholarships for college-bound students
- FREE tuition *We only require a registration fee of $50
- FREE meals
- First-hand exposure to the college experience
FEES AND REQUIREMENTS
Students are required to submit a $50.00 registration fee more ...
ONLINE APPLICATION ALONG WITH RECOMMENDATION FORMS, TRANSCRIPTS AND REGISTRATION FEE MUST BE RECEIVED/FAXED/POST MARKED BY APRIL 5TH, 2013.
If you have any questions, please call (443) 885-4374 or email (email@example.com).
Come see what a future in robotics and cybersecurity looks like!