Gamma Iota Sigma Alpha Xi Membership
HOW MUCH ARE MEMBERSHIP FEES?
The $30.00 registration and lifetime affiliation fee will be paid by the Actuarial Science Program. The Program will also pay the $5.00 annual membership due for each active student participant while they are enrolled in the university.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ALPHA XI CHAPTER?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER OF GIS?
Just some benefits of GIS:
- A local student group with an international affiliation
- Access to professional links with industry members and organizations
- Scholarships available for students
- Invitations to functions at various colleges in your area
- Nationwide community service endeavors
- Nationwide recognition for chapter achievements at the annual conference
- A link with not only the actuarial community, but the insurance/RM industry
- Leadership opportunities at both the chapter level and the national level
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF MEMBERS OF ALPHA XI CHAPTER:
- Book Scholarships available
- Opportunities to attend all field trips sponsored by the Actuarial Science Program
- Personal invitations to all Networking Events sponsored by Actuarial Science Program and its various Corporate Partners
- Inclusion in the Career Connections Resume Book sponsored by the Actuarial Science Program
- Build a strong network with Actuarial Science Program industry partnesrs
ARE THERE MATERIALS AVAILABLE TO RAISE AWARENESS OF GIS AMONG COMPANIES IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD?
Yes! Download the Industry Brochure and distribute to companies to raise awareness of Alpha Xi reactivation and the merits of being a member of GIS as well as the international industry network and stature of GIS.
LIST OF MEMBERS OF GIS ALPHA XI: