Dixon Science Research Center
The Richard N. Dixon Science Research Center opened on October 17, 2003. uted into three different sections of computer controlled, climactic zones:
It consists of a three-story masonry and glass facility that houses state-of-the-art research laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biochemistry.
It has specialized laboratories for
The Dixon Science Research Center encompasses a state-of-the-art teaching/research greenhouse, which is distrib
- Tropical Plants
- Temperate Plants,
- Passage area
The research currently being performed includes:
- Micro-propagation of medicinal plants.
- Bioremediation chemicals using Plant-Microbial Interactions.
The four Core Laboratories in the Dixon Research Center each consist of state-of-the-art equipment, a core facility director and a core facility technician. These laboratories are as follows:
- The Molecular and Cellular Biology Core Laboratory
- The Histochemistry/Cytology Core Laboratory
- The Proteomics/Chemical Biology Core Laboratory
- Bioinformatics Core Laboratory