Academic & Career Development
Academic & Professional Development Opportunities
- Benefits of Workforce Development and Online Learning
- Big Interview is an on-demand interview training system where you can practice mock interviews at your own pace from school or home. Visit http://morgan.bighinterview.com and click register. You must use your "Morgan.edu" email address.
- Career Guide for Students with Disabilities
- College Student Internship & Employment Resources
- Common Job Interview Questions & Answers (Examples)
- Complete Guide to Writing a Student Resume (13 Tips, Examples)
- Crushing the College Employment Hunt
- Elevate the standard of your resume with Resumes for America. Visit https://resumecompanion.com/resume-builder-edu-2/morgan to get started. You must use your "Morgan.edu" email address.
- Going Global is a website that offers expert advice for finding jobs at home and abroad. It contains 80,000 country-specific career & employment resources, 16 million worldwide jon and internship listings, 41 country career guides, and HIB Visa Employer Listings.
- Guide to Volunteering & Internships Abroad
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile to Get More Jobs
- Navigating College Career Fairs
- The Center for Career Development is proud to offer MSU students free access to all MyPlan.com career planning services. MyPlan.com helps students and professionals plan more fulfilling lives by making well-informed decisions about their education and careers. MyPlan.com can help you explore options and bring clarity and insight into figuring out what's right for you.