Research Pilot Projects
- The purpose of the pilot project grants is to help faculty establish or revive their research program. All topics should be health-related and relevant to the mission of NIH.
- In order to be eligible to apply, the primary researcher must be a tenured or tenure-track faculty member at Morgan State University.
- The budget for each grant is up to $50,000; grant project periods are for one year only.
- Proposals must include a line-item budget and a budget narrative.
- Pre-application (required): April 25, 2016
- Technical assistance workshop dates: TBD
- Complete proposals: June 15, 2016
- IRB applications: July 25,2016
Guidance and Forms: