NRMN STAR Grantsmanship Program
National Research Mentoring Network (NRMN) Steps Towards Academic Research (STAR) Program @ Morgan State
The National Research Mentoring Network is running a grant-writing workshop at Morgan State University in spring 2018, which will:
- Be taught by nationally recognized mentors from major research institutions who have significant experience with NIH grants;
- Be offered on the MSU campus;
- Have 9 sessions over 6 months, only on Fridays;
- Help those who have ideas for health-related research projects to develop a full proposal.
- Be at no cost to faculty members or departments. All costs will be paid by ASCEND.
Applications are required, and are evaluated by NRMN STAR staff. We anticipate accepting 8 to 10 faculty members from across the campus, on a first-come, first-served basis. The application deadline is December 4, 2017.
See this flyer for more information.
To apply, go to www.NRMNet.net/PDC-STAR and scroll to the bottom where it says "Application Process"; apply online as a mentee (not a coach).
- January 12, 2018 - Webinar (coaches only)
- January 26, 2018 - In Person @ Morgan State
- February 9, 2018 - Webinar (time TBD)
- March 9, 2018 - In Person @ Morgan State
- April 6, 2018 - Webinar (time TBD)
- April 20, 2018 - Webinar (time TBD)
- May 11, 2018 - In Person @ Morgan State
- June 8, 2018 - Webinar (time TBD)
- June 29, 2018 - In Person @ Morgan State