Application Deadline for Summer 2017 Intensive Term:
- April 20, 2017 (Term runs May 30- August 11, 2017 with a one-week break from July 3-7, 2017.)
Application Deadline for Fall 2017 Terms:
- July 15, 2017
You will need to complete or submit the following:
- A completed application form (click here to access the on-line application form).
- A copy of your high school diploma, college transcript or school records in a digital format.
- Documentation of your English language level (for example: a transcript, TOEFL score, ITEP score, or a language evaluation).
- A "General Evaluation with Grade Average" report from ECE. This report should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline. This requirement is waived for students sponsored by SACM, the Brazil Science Mobility Program, or Proyecta 100,000.
- Information about your finances, including any grants or scholarships (if applicable).
Your tuition includes:
- 5 hours of instruction daily (Monday through Friday)
- Placement testing (if necessary)
- Orientation program
- Library access
- MSU Bear Card
- Immigration advising
- Extracurricular activities
Refund policy: A full refund is available only prior to the first day of class. All refunds after classes begin are pro-rated. The ESL program operates according to the Morgan State University’s refund policy for full-time undergraduates and for room and board referenced here.
Morgan State University offers part-time ESL courses to people in the university community as well as the public at large. Courses are run on a quarterly basis and meet for two-hour sessions twice a week in either the afternoon or evening. If you are interested in enrolling in such a course, please submit and application using our online form here. There are no admission requirements for our "Community ESL" courses. A minimum of 10 students is required for courses to run. Tuition and fees are $1,569.00 for the eight week program. For addition information, please email email@example.com.