Required Financial Aid Application Forms
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
This is distributed and processed by the US Department of Education and is required for Federal Programs as well as a variety of other student financial assistance program. It is available in the University's Financial Aid Office, through guidance counselors and at college fair activities. Students seeking federal aid must use the FAFSA to apply for the Federal Pell Grant and other programs listed below. You must list Morgan's school code, 002083. Apply over the internet with FAFSA-on-the-web at www.fafsa.ed.gov or 1-800-433-3243.
Federal Income Tax Records
A copy of students,' parents' Federal Income Tax Return Transcripts directly from the IRS, if required, must be submitted. Copies of 1040 forms are no longer acceptable, all federal tax forms must be copies or originals that have come from the IRS. Independent students must submit tax information for themselves and spouses. If a tax return was not filed, a notarized statement indicating the reason for not filing and the source and amount of all income received must be submitted.
- 2015-2016 Verification Worksheet V1
- 2015-2016 Verification Worksheet V3
- 2015-2016 Verification Worksheet V4
- 2015-2016 Verification Worksheet V5
- 2015-2016 Verification Worksheet V6
- Title IV Authorization Form
- Credit Audit Evaluation Form
- 2015-2016 Plus Authorization Form
- 2015-2016 Consortium Agreement