Mission & Vision
VETERANS ENGAGEMENT MISSION STATEMENT
The Veterans Engagement team provides, facilitates, and coordinate programs and services to meet the special needs of veterans, service members, dependents, and survivors in order to ease their transition to college life and fulfill their educational goals.
VETERANS ENGAGEMENT VISION STATEMENT
The Veterans Engagement team within the Registrar's office has a vision of ensuring that Morgan State University will serve as a viable "University of Choice" for all student veterans, service members, dependents, and spouses by being recognized nationally as a "Military Friendly University".
In our commitment to support the University's vision, we are establishing and continuing to implement the following goals:
- Increase the attractiveness of the University to prospective and current veteran students
- Assisting the University with recruitment efforts to a broader veteran population of prospective students through outreach and partnerships endeavors
- Create partnership with higher institutions, community organizations, and veteran-friendly businesses
- Create an environment of sensitivity and understanding of veterans needs
- Poll current veteran students for suggestions on how the University can better assist them
- Provide veteran students with networking communities to promote internships and career placement opportunities