6 Steps to Obtain Job Placement
All Applicants must have a completed Student Employment Application along with an updated resume.
- Obtain a Departmental job listing from the office of Student Employment.
- Students may contact on campus departments to inquire about open positions.
- If students are called for an interview they must take their completed Student Employment Application and Resume.
- If hired, after the interview, the Employer will complete the employer section and either the student or the employer will return it to the Student Employment Office for approval and processing.
- The student cannot report to work until they have signed their Employment Agreement in the Student Employment Office.