Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Project Management
The discipline of project management is a critical component of organization success in today's global business environment. The Morgan State University's project Management Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Project Management provides the tools and training you need to achieve project success no matter what size project or level of complexity. Acquire state-of-the art skills and techniques for managing projects.
Learn from Project Management Professionals ® (PMPs) with extensive real-world application and educational experience.
To earn the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Project Management, you must meet the MSU Graduate School admission requirements and complete six Project Management core courses in two consecutive semesters.
- Acquire the tools and skills necessary for effective project management
- Learn to plan, develop and complete projects on time, on budget, and within the scope
- Help your team improve organizational processes and the bottom line
- Complete the program in 2 semesters
- Gain in-depth knowledge to prepare as an industry-recognized Project Management Professional (PMP®)
The use of appropriate tools and software applications to assist in managing projects, both large and small, are essential aids to more effective project management.
- Effective Project, Program, and Portfolio Management
- Leading and Influencing Projects
- Project Planning and Estimating
- Monitoring and Controlling Projects
- Project Process Improvement
- Project Cost and Time management
- Project Risk and Quality Management
- Project Contract and Procurement Management
- Strategic Portfolio Management