Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Project Management
The discipline of project management is a critical component of organization success in today's global business environment. The Morgan State University's project Management Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Project Management provides the tools and training you need to achieve project success no matter what size project or level of complexity.
The Certificate Program is offered online and on-campus!
Acquire state-of-the art skills and techniques for managing projects.
Learn from Project Management Professionals (PMP® ) with extensive real-world application and educational experience.
To earn the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Project Management, you must meet the MSU Graduate School admission requirements and complete five Project Management core courses.
- Acquire the tools and skills necessary for effective project management
- Learn to plan, develop and complete projects on time, on budget, and within the scope
- Help your team improve organizational processes and the bottom line
- Gain in-depth knowledge to prepare as an industry-recognized Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- May complete this advanced Certificate program in two semesters!
The use of appropriate tools and software applications to assist in managing projects, both large and small, are essential aids to more effective project management.
- Effective Project, Program, and Portfolio Management
- Leading and Influencing Projects
- Project Planning and Estimating
- Monitoring and Controlling Projects
- Project Process Improvement
- Project Cost and Time management
- Project Risk and Quality Management
- Project Contract and Procurement Management
- Strategic Portfolio Management