Student Response Systems
Student Response Systems are used to promote active learning in classrooms. These systems allow groups of people to vote on a topic, take a survey or answer a question. The responses are tabulated and displayed back to the participants.
For Instructors: Best Practices
Research -- What does the literature say about clickers?
- Blasco - The Role of Interactivity
- Clicker Resource Guide - CWSEI
- CWSEI Videos: Excellent examples of how instructors use clickers
- Turn to your Neighbor || 6 Most Common Questions about using Peer Instruction || Peer Instruction Primer - Eric Mazur (Video)
- Response switching and self-efficacy in Peer Instruction classrooms -- Eric Mazur
- Clicker Best Practices
- Agile Teaching (Derek Bruff)
- Writing Effective Clicker Questions - including questions for each level of Bloom's Taxonomy
Free Options for your Class!