Fee Waiver Information
In order to complete an application with a fee waiver, the University will accept waivers for one of the criteria listed below.
- High school seniors who are National Merit, National Achievement, or National Hispanic finalist or semifinalist
- Maryland Distinguished Scholar finalist, semifinalist or honorable mention recipients
- Fee waivers granted by the College Board, American College Testing Program, College Bound and the National Association for College Admission Counseling
- Complete the online application and upload a copy of your fee waiver or appropriate award letter (referenced above)
- Check the status of the application online using the user name and password created at the time of application
Complete the paper application and attach the fee waiver to the application
- Mail the application and fee waiver to the Office of Undergraduate Admission & Recruiment
- Once this information is received, the office will send an acknowledge letter, as well as a student identification number and password with instructions for checking the application status online
Those students with complete fall applications (application, waiver, transcripts, SAT/ACT scores, essay and letters of recommendations) submitted by November 15th will receive a decision no later than February 15th. Those students with complete applications by February 15th will receive a decision no later than April 15th. All complete applications received after February 15th will receive decisions on a rolling basis.