Applicants are expected to have completed a strong college preparatory program of study from an accredited high school. Admission to the university will be competitive based on a combination of the applicant’s overall high school academic record, standardized test scores, and other factors that will provide a holistic view of the applicant. To apply, all first time freshmen must submit the following to complete an application:
- Online application with $35 application fee or acceptable fee waiver* (OR)
- Paper application with $45 application fee or acceptable fee waiver*
- Official high school transcript
- SAT (School Code: 5416) or ACT (School Code: 1722) scores
- One 500 word essay
- One teacher or counselor letter of recommendation (fall applicants only) **
*For more information about acceptable fee waivers, please click here.
More information on the academic requirements and other factors considered for admission to the university is available under Academic Requirements.