Decision Day - Transfer
TRANSFER DECISION DAY
(for fall 2015 Applicants)
Monday, April 20th
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Join us for Decision Day on Monday, April 20, 2015, anytime from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm in the Montebello Complex D-118. During this time, students will be able to receive on-the-spot decisions, confirm their enrollment, register for orientation, apply for housing, and/or check the status of their financial aid. Spaces are limited! Please RSVP by April 17, 2015.
For instant application decisions, students must complete the following:
- Apply online & pay the $35 application fee
- Bring an official college transcript(s) (in a sealed envelope) for all attended colleges to Decision Day
- Bring a final high school transcript (in a sealed envelope) to Decision Day (if less than 24 credits)
- Bring SAT and/or ACT score report to Decision Day (if less than 12 credits)
(For a detailed listing of all required documentation for transfer students, click here.)
*** All documentation listed above must be presented at the time of visit. ***
To register, please follow the instructions listed below.
- Under "Select Visit Type", click on "Decision Day-Transfer"
- Under "Select Event", click on "Decision Day-Transfer"
- Under "Number in Group", select "1"
- Under "Date", select "April 20, 2015"
- Under "Select Reservation Time", select the reservation time of your choice
- Enter information for the required fields
- Under "Questions and Comments", enter reason for participation (submit a complete application, confirm enrollment, register for orientation, apply for housing, and/or check financial aid status)
- Click "Finalize Reservation" and print the confirmation