Decision Day - Transfer
TRANSFER DECISION DAY
(for fall 2015 Applicants)
Wednesday, May 27th
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
We welcome students from Sojourner-Douglass College to join us for Decision Day on Wednesday, May 27, 2015, anytime from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm in the Montebello Complex D-118. During this time, students will be able to receive on-the-spot decisions, confirm their enrollment, register for orientation, apply for housing, and check the status of their financial aid. Please RSVP by May 25, 2015.
To receive an admissions decision, students must complete the following:
- Apply online & pay the $35 application fee
- Bring an official college transcript(s) (in a sealed envelope) for all attended colleges to Decision Day
- Bring a final high school transcript (in a sealed envelope) to Decision Day (if less than 24 credits)
- Bring SAT and/or ACT score report to Decision Day (if less than 12 credits)
(For a detailed listing of all required documentation for transfer students, click here.)
*** All documentation listed above must be presented at the time of visit. ***
To register, please follow the instructions listed below.
- Under "Select Visit Type", click on "Decision Day-Transfer"
- Under "Select Event", click on "Decision Day-Transfer"
- Under "Number in Group", select "1"
- Under "Date", select "April 20, 2015"
- Under "Select Reservation Time", select the reservation time of your choice
- Enter information for the required fields
- Under "Questions and Comments", enter reason for participation (submit a complete application, confirm enrollment, register for orientation, apply for housing, and/or check financial aid status)
- Click "Finalize Reservation" and print the confirmation