Decision Day - Freshmen
FRESHMEN DECISION DAY
(for Fall 2015 Applicants)
Saturday, December 6th
|Wednesday, December 10th
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
RSVP by 12/8
|Monday, December 15th
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
RSVP by 12/13
Join us for Decision Day during any of the aforementioned days and times in the Montebello Complex D-118. During this time, students will be able to receive on-the-spot decisions.
Spaces are limited! Please RSVP TODAY!
For instant application decisions, students must complete the following:
- Apply online (including the essay) & pay the $35 application fee
- Bring official high school transcript to Decision Day
- Bring SAT and/or ACT score report to Decision Day
(Students may login to www.collegeboard.org or www.actstudent.org and print your scores with your name on it. Printed scores on the official high school transcript will also be accepted.)
- Bring a teacher or counselor recommendation to Decision Day
*** All documentation listed above must be presented at the time of visit. ***
To register, please follow the instructions listed below.
- Under "Select Visit Type", click on "Decision Day - Freshman Applicants"
- Under "Select Event", click on Decision Day"
- Under "Number in Group", select "1"
- Under "Date", select the date of your choice (December 6th, 10th or 15th)
- Under "Select Reservation Time", select the reservation time of your choice
- Enter information for the required fields
- Click "Finalize Reservation" and print the confirmation