Are you interested in attending Morgan State University for the Spring 2014 semester? Well, there is still time! Join us for Decision Day on Wednesday, December 18, 2013, anytime from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm in the Montebello Complex D-118. During this time, students will be able to receive on-the-spot decisions, confirm their enrollment, register for orientation, apply for housing, and/or check the status of their financial aid. Spaces are limited! So register TODAY, but no later than December 15, 2013!
For instant application decisions, students must complete the following:
- Apply online & pay the $35 application fee
- Bring Official Transcripts (in sealed envelope) for High School and/or all attended Colleges to Decision Day
- Bring SAT and/or ACT Score Report to Decision Day
*** All documentation listed above must be presented at the time of visit. ***
To register, please follow the instructions listed below.
- Under "Select Visit Type", click on "Decision Day"
- Under "Select Event", click on "Decision Day"
- Under "Number in Group", select "1"
- Under "Date", select "December 18, 2013"
- Under "Select Reservation Time", select the reservation time of your choice
- Enter information for required fields
- Under "Questions and Comments", enter reason for participation (submit a complete application; confirm enrollment; register for orientation; apply for housing; or check financial aid status)
- Click "Finalize Reservation" and print confirmation