What Is Optimal Resume?
Optimal Resume is tool to help you create your resume. This program allows you to develop or style your resume and cover letter, build a portfolio online, and complete a virtual mock interview. Sample descriptions are provided for many positions in a wide range of industries to help you best discuss your experiences.
Optimal Resume features
- sample resumes for several fields with recommended entry-level, mid-career, and experienced templates
- each industry or career path includes a link that highlights the top five tips for writing targeted resumes
- each section heading includes examples tab where you can review sample content and formatting for that section
- edit the style of your resume while working by clicking on the style tab at the top and selecting a different format
- rename the sections within your resume
- design your resume based on recommended section sets/ headings or follow a sample template that matches your career or industry interest
- download your resume as a Microsoft Word document and complete final editing in Word and upload to eBear
- upload a pre-existing resume into the system to complete editing and formatting revisions
- create or upload multiple resumes with each one targeted to a specific industry or employer
- create a website for employers to review your resume
- clone your resume and quickly complete minor revisions to tailor your resume for a specific employer or opportunity
Create a resume now!
In order to use Optimal Resume, you must join our course on Blackboard for complete instructions.
View Optimal Resume Builder Help (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)