Register with the CCD - eBear
WHO IT'S FOR:
Morgan State students - undergraduate & graduate level - seeking internships, co-ops and post-graduation jobs.
WHY & HOW TO USE IT:
eBear (also known as eRecruiting) is our on-line system for you to: PUBLISH your resume, APPLY for internships and jobs, and participate in the ON-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT PROGRAM.
The system serves a number of functions for our students:
- Provides an online bulletin board for job postings.
- Publishes online resume books for registered employers to view.
- Stores resumes and cover letters in your personal account so that you can apply for positions even when you are away from your home computer.
- Offers the nation-wide postings of CareerBuilder.com, a partner of eRecruiting.
- Houses a Calendar which lists important CCD and other career-related events and workshops. Students can often sign up online to reserve a space for these events.
REGISTERING WITH THE CENTER FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT/ YOUR EBEAR ACCOUNT
Current students please check your University email account for an email from email@example.com that contains your username and password. If not found visit eBear and enter your University email address in the "Forgot Your Password" link.