Audience Response - Clickers
Student response technology is an effective tool that helps facilitate pedagogical best practices and enhance student learning.
- Transform your classroom into an interactive and engaging learning environment.
- Experience increased attendance and participation - even from those quiet, back-of-the-lecture-hall students.
- Create open discussions that are fueled by students, rather than forced by you.
- Gauge student understanding instantly with visual charts in real-time.
- Provide students review questions that are reflective of their understanding, not just what you think they need work on.
- Check reading assignments instantly with short quizzes before class and grade assignments instantly.
Borrow a Clicker Set (24) from TTS: You are responsible for replacing any lost or stolen equipment.
1. Presenter Software: Download TurningTechnology Software for Windows and Mac: This software enables you to create your questions. Download New TurningPoint.
2. Presenter Hardware:
- Receiver: Plug the receiver into your computer
- OPTIONAL - Presenter Card: It allows presenters the ability to be mobile in a classroom while polling a classroom/audience. In addition, presenters have the ability to customize the device to control how they operate polling.
3. For STUDENTS: Response Cards - The Clickers: Students purchase these from the Bookstore, online or faculty/staff presenters may purchase a kit. Did you know that students can use their financial aid to purchase their clicker in the MSU bookstore? Make the clicker a required course material.
TurningTechnology How to Guides
Turning Point Webinars: Connect with an Expert!
Ideas/Resources: How to engage your students!