Cultural Events in Baltimore
Students in Morgan State University's English as a Second Language Program will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of cultural events on and off Morgan’s campus. In addition to our University’s own rich tradition in theater, music, art, sports, and more, students will explore Baltimore and our region. You might spend the morning viewing world class art at the Walters Art Museum or attend an Orioles baseball game on a Saturday afternoon. Or you might visit the Smithsonian in Washington, D.C., or spend an evening cheering on a Morgan State University varsity athletic team. With almost endless cultural events, art districts, sports, major neighboring cities and quaint historical towns, there is much to see and do at Morgan and beyond!
- American Visionary Art Musem
- Baltimore Blast Soccer Team
- The Baltimore Museum of Art
- Baltimore Orioles Baseball Team
- Baltimore Ravens Football Team
- Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum
- Hampden Merchants
- Inner Harbor
- Lancaster County, P.A.
- Maryland Science Center
- National Aquarium
- Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.
- Station North Arts and Entertainment District
- U.S. Naval Academy
- Walters Art Museum