The Center for Continuing and Professional Studies can offer courses tailed to meet your organizations workforce development or training needs. We provide cost-effective solutions that allow you to deliver courses on Morgan State University’s (MSU) campus or at the location of your choice. We also offer several options for course delivery including: online, face to face person, or through our intensive/institute course format.
CCPS can provide a wide –range of educational programs for non-traditional, adult learners including:
- Continuing Education Units and learning options.
- Customized Training.
- Workforce Development.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Onsite or Online Courses.
The benefits of partnering with MSU’s Center for Continuing and Professional Studies are numerous:
- MSU is designated as a Doctoral Research Institution by the Carnegie Commission.
- MSU is the premier public Urban University in the state of Maryland.
- MSU has a well-credentialed faculty.
- MSU offers services that are cost-effective
- CCPS has over 50 years of experience offering non-credit, credit, professional development opportunities, customized workshops and institutes for adult learners.
View Career Training Courses Here.