Academic & Disability Services
Support for Students with Disabilities: Morgan's Office of Disability Services
Academic Support Resources:
- Find a list of current online courses here.
- Contact your department for their plans for online courses.
- Smarthinking Online Tutoring (24/7): Smarthinking offers live tutoring services 24/7 in most academic subjects, including higher level subjects such as statistics. It also features a writing center from which students can receive feedback on written work. The Smarthinking service is open to all Morgan students.
- The Academic Enrichment Program: A campus based tutoring program for Morgan students.
- CASA: Center for Academic Success and Achievement: This campus based center exists to promote and to enhance the academic and personal development of all Morgan State University students through professional academic advisement, peer tutoring, and supplemental instruction programs.
Other Resources of Interest:
- Counseling Center: The mission of the Counseling Center is to provide a range of psychological and counseling services to meet the mental health and developmental needs of Morgan students. The Counseling Center strives to support the emotional, interpersonal, social, and career development of MSU students.
- Center for Career Development: The Center for Career Development provides assistance to students and alumni in the career decision-making process.