Innovation Day 2012
On Thursday February 9th, from 8a-3pm, Morgan will showcase 20 cutting-edge Research initiatives by students and faculty in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. These innovative initiatives have military, manufacturing, human resource and education applications aligned with Maryland's ten-year education and employment goals. A number of research exhibits are interactive highlighting value-added benefits promoting economic development in the Chesapeake Bay, Transportation, Energy, Communications and Robotics.
A few exhibits highlighted on that day include:
- Survivability and sustainability of Maryland's Eastern Shore Oysters;
- Energy-Efficient technologies in a Hybrid Ventilation System;
- Using the Finch Robot as a tool for Computer Science Education and Research;
- Effects of Intranasal Oxytocin in people with Schizophrenia;
- Urban environment features that purifies Rain Water; and
- Automatic parking fee collections to avoid Unfair Citations
Exhibits and demonstrations can be seen at the Miller Senate Office Building- Presidential Conference Center in Annapolis, Maryland.