- An interview with Joshua Miller and Joe Pettit on the question of evil with regard to the recent Cleveland kidnapping case can be found here: What Makes People Commit the Most Evil Acts?
- An interview with Seth Vannatta and Chuck Klosterman about Seth Vannatta's new edited volume, Chuck Klosterman and Philosophy: The Real and the Cereal, can be found here: An interview with Seth Vannatta and Chuck Klosterman
- Joe Pettit's op-ed in the Baltimore Sun: "Achievement Gap: It's still about race."
- Joe Pettit recently contributed a piece on poverty in current political discourse here.
Morgan State Philosophy and Religious Studies Faculty Blogs:
- The New APPS blog is a group blog that takes up a variety of issues and has many commentators from different departments.
- The New York Times has a blog devoted to philosophy: The Stone.
- The Guardian's How to Believe series takes different figures from the history of philosophy and asks experts to write an accessible review of her work.
- Feminist Philosophers is a blog by and for feminist philosophers.
- Public Reason is a mostly analytic blog devoted to political philosophy.
- New Books in Philosophy is a bi-monthly podcast on recent books published in the profession run by Robert Talisse and Carrie Figdor.
- Crooked Timber is a group blog with philosophers and non-philosophers.
- Philosophy TV! No kidding.
- Prosblogion is a group blog in the philosophy of religion.
Single Author Blogs:
- Peter Levine is a philosopher who works mostly on civic engagement: his is the best and most regular single-author public philosophy blog I know.
- John Danaher is an Irish philosopher who writes at Philosophical Disquisitions. He also does argument maps.
- Ted Kinnaman blogs on the intersection of Kant and public policy at Attached Observer.
- Gary Banham has a blog at Inter Kant.
- Leigh M. Johnson's Read More, Write More, Think More, Be More covers philosophy, politics, music, and culture.
- Chris Long has a blog and also does a regular podcast "Digital Dialogue."
- Noelle McAfee blogs occasionally as well.
- Farhang Erfani curates Continental Philosophy.
- Two interesting single-author Marxist blogs are Unemployed Negativity and Accelerate the Contradictions!
- Michael Cholbi blogs about philosophical pedagogy at In Socrates Wake.
- James Stanescu blogs about critical animal studies at Critical Animal.