As events unfold in the Middle East, Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge encourages individuals to develop personal action plans with their families and loved ones in the event of the unthinkable, another terrorist attack.
These websites may be helpful as you make preparations or in the case of emergencies:
- Office of Emergency Management - City of Baltimore, Maryland
- Overview of the Maryland Threat Alert System and Guidance for Citizens, Businesses, and Schools
- Maryland Management Emergency Management Agency
- Maryland Threat Alert System Guide for Businesses, Schools and Citizens.
- Ready.Gov -Preparation Checklists
- FEMA: Are You Ready? -A Guide to Citizen Preparedness
- American Red Cross -Disaster Services
- Department of Homeland Security- Preparing America for Emergencies & Disasters
- The ANSER Institute for Homeland Security
- Web Links to Government Agencies
- University of Md., Baltimore (UMB)-Center for Health and Homeland Security Citizen's Homeland Security "Tool Kit"