Web Content Management System
The Morgan website has undergone redevelopment including a brand new design and new Content Management System (CMS) The CMS provides a host of features for improved content design as well as templates that provide a consistent look and feel to all pages of our website. The new system also puts content creation into the hands of users across academic schools, departments and administrative units. Non-technical staff and faculty will be able to keep their websites fresh and updated.
Web CMS Training Schedule
All classes take place in the New Communications Center, Lab 235. Training takes place every other Wednesday, beginning January 25, 2012. If you've been identified as the appointed person to maintain your web section, please email a request for training to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all updates regarding the Web CMS, please visit our CMS Information Center at www.morgan.edu/cms.
Web Migration Schedule
These sites are currently in progress of being migrated into the CMS. This list is subject to change.
- School of Engineering
As of October 2010, these sites have been migrated into the CMS.
- College of Liberal Arts
- School of Architecture & Planning
- School of Business & Management
- School of Community Health & Policy
- School of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences
- School of Education & Urban Studies
- School of Graduate Studies
- Estuarine Research Center
- Division of Academic Affairs
- Division of Finance & Management
- Division of Institutional Advancement
- Division of Planning & Information Technology
- Division of Student Affairs
- Office of Admissions
- Office of Financial Aid
- Health Services
- Counseling Center
- Police & Public Safety
- Office of Residence Life
- Office of the President
- General Counsel
- Earl S. Richardson Library